designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yummy Summer Cocktail


Hi Jennifer- I saw that you were asking for summer drink recipes. Being a mom of 3, I need summer drinks to stay sane!! That being said, I have been clipping recipes recently that I have been meaning to try. The one that looks most refreshing is from Martha Stewart Living- it is called Honey Ruby Red Grapefruitade. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Ingredients

Makes 7 1/2 cups; serves 6 to 8

  • 3/4 cup honey
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 6 cups fresh Ruby Red grapefruit juice, strained (from about 6 grapefruits)
  • 2 cups sparkling rose, chilled (optional)

Directions

  1. Bring honey and water to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring to combine. Remove from heat, and let cool.
  2. Combine juice and honey syrup in a pitcher. (Or cover, and refrigerate for up to 3 days.) Add rose to pitcher. Divide juice among ice-filled glasses.

Helpful Hint

Any honey can be used for this drink, but wildflower honey adds a nuanced flavor that is slightly floral.

Amanda K in Miami

PS- Has anyone seen Sex and the City? I have and I LOVED it!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore