designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sam Edelman gladiators!


Thanks Lynn! I loved California, you are so lucky to live there! I'm hoping one day I can move there, but we'll see! No, I didn't get my Sam Edelman gladiators at jlamore.com. I actually bought them at a Bloomingdales. However, they do sell them at zappos.com. They are fairly inexpensive, you can buy them on that website for about $89. They are a great pair of sandals for the summer, they go with everything! I'm sure you'd love them too! They come in quite a few different colors, and the website offers free shipping which is always nice.
Lindsey- Milwaukee, wi

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore