designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cute puppy, videos, and Lakers!

Hi Lindsey, Jennifer, and all: Lindsey, your new little puppy is so precious. I love the name too! It sounds so regal.


I'm glad jlamore.com is going to be adding video to the blog. I look forward to seeing the "fashion file" videos. What a great idea! The new survey feature is fun too. I always take them to see what people are thinking and what receives the most votes.

It's a sad day for all of us here in Los Angeles as the Laker's we're completely embarrassed in last night's game and lost the championship. We had a huge crowd at a local sports pub some friends and I went to hoping our team would force a game 7. No such luck. If there ever was a team that just gave up it was the Laker's. Although, when any team gets on a roll they're tough to beat.

I went to the pub in a pair of Miss Me jeans and a Susana Monaco top. It was a very cute outfit but the pub was so loud and crowded it was tough to see what anyone wore. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Lynn LA, CA

I'm also glad to see jlamore.com is adding lots of jewelry. You guys are doing evrything!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore