designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trip to California


I finally made it to California last week, and I couldn't wait to wear all of my new J. La More clothes... with help from the stylist Jessica, she helped me pick out this 3 J work shop dress. I wore it with a pair of gladiators, and I got tons of compliments :) We took a few pictures when we drove thru the hills. I also wore my new Johnny Was "Frida's Pandora" dress, Susana Monaco "Midnight Jessica" dress, and Susana Monaco "Pocket Tube dress". Oh yes and I also got engaged when I was in Miami recently...so I'm super excited to start planning the wedding. It won't be until 2010, so I have two full years to plan!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore