designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Adorable top!

I love this Susana Monaco "Patti Boyd" top. The style, the colors, and the bottom of the sleeves and the waist band. It's so cute and I can see why everyone is going crazy for it.

I feel sorry for you guys and your mosquito problem. Is there anything worse then mosquito's? WOW! I have also been watching the terrible flooding problem in the Midwest. It's amazing how water can rise to that level in the middle of a town.

In California, we have 100's of raging wild fires every year and this year is no different. We get the fires because of the lack of rain and the Midwest gets the flooding because of too much rain. Either way, its terrible and I hope everyone makes it through this with no damage.

Good Luck!

Lynn LA, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore