designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Earrings at J. LaMore!

Hi Jennifer: When I was looking for the 3J Workshop dress that Lindsey is wearing a few posts below this, I noticed you guys have added some jewelry to the site. Great job!

I also noticed that the dress was available yesterday and now it's gone! That always happens to me.

Can you get that dress for me is a small? Jessica looks amazing in this dress in the Lookbook. I really love how everything is styled and the way you guys put outfits together for all of us. I will definitely take advantage of that from now on.

Thanks again Jennifer for checking for me.

Lynn Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore