designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Humid Hair Days

We all know how to look great with what we wear (thanks to jlamore.com), but even if my outfit looks great, my hair is the problem lately!! Madison has been humid for the last week, and it looks like there is no end in site. The 10 day forecast shows rain, heat, and frizzy hair!!


Does anyone have any good hair products they use for hot and humid days?? It seems like I flat iron my hair, walk away to get dressed, and by the time I look in the mirror again my hair is wavy, frizzy, and not looking good! The humidity has got to stop! But since it won't, I guess I'll have to fight it!


Right now I use align 12 ultra-straight balm by Redken which does a so-so job. Friends please share your hair tips and tricks!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore