designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Waitin' for Spring!

The new spring items up on the site are fabulous!! All the shorts are so cute, I love the trends for this spring! My favorite's are the Miss Me shorts! They are so adorable and so affordable, which is perfect for me! I love the black since they would be very practical and would match with tons of tops, but the plaid are so fun too!!

On another happy note, I'd like to say congratulations to my friend Tena for having her first baby girl!! Her beautiful baby Gabriella Noelle was born on Valentine's and is happy and healthy :)! Congrats!!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore