designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Chemical Peel

I had my first chemical peel done yesterday. I've heard some bad stuff about the side effects (red, very dry skin, etc etc), but all I've had is a littler extra dryness! So far, so good. The results are pretty minimal at first (or at least I hope it's just at first!), but after a few days you supposedly have brighter, more radiant skin. Does anyone have any good or bad experiences about them?? I'd love to hear about it!

Want to know more about chemical peels?? I found this site which describes them pretty well (at least the "lunchtime peel" that I had done.)

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore