designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In Need of Light Pants!

I've noticed lately that I have a lot of dark colored tops that I can't seem to match with any of my jeans. I'm a dark wash kind of gal, so all my jeans are the color of the Antik Denim "5 Pocket" Bootcut Jean or darker. (By the way, those jeans are my absolute favorite. I get compliments on them literally ever time I wear them!!)

As I was browsing jlamore.com, I noticed that the Union "Goddess Cord" Pant are on sale! These cord's would be perfect to pair with my dark tops (including a very cute new navy blue top that I have yet to wear!) Not only are they fabulously adorable, they are fabulously cheap for designer pants!! What a steal!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore