designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, February 03, 2008

In Need of Pants or a Skirt!

I just recently bought a cute little top that is fun, flirty, ruffly, cute... and made to go with pants or a skirt that I don't own! Luckily jlamore.com has some options for me! I figured out that the top will look cute with either A. Anything BUT low rise Jeans, B. A high waisted black pencil skirt or C. Medium rise (aka not my normal low rise) black pants. My options are:


A. Since all the jeans I own are low rise, I decided it's time to get some variety anyways! The ABS "Kate" Wide Leg Jean look like they could be worn high up enough for this shirt (it's pretty short compared to most of my longer, tunic tops.)


B. Unfourtnately right now J. LaMore doesn't have a skirt that would match the top. Although, the Qi Cashmere "Sequin" Skirt is exactly the right fit and rise! I do love the sequins, just not matched with these ruffles!

C. For black pants (or I guess more like capris), the Billy Blues "Wide Waist" Capri would be perfect for the top I bought!! They are high enough to work with the shirt, and they are SO cute with boots!! My cream ruffle top+these pants+some hot boots= the perfect outfit!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore