designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Exciting Travel Plans"

Yes, Jennifer, to answer your question... I am on the move again!!! I have been back in NYC for about a week but am heading to LA on Friday; and friends, I AM FREAKING OUT!!! I’m going to a party at the Playboy Mansion on Saturday (not the pajama party), and I have no clue what to wear!!! I was just invited last night (definitely not enough notice for me to find the perfect outfit). Can anyone help? What do I wear to the mansion?? Of course I want to be sexy and fun but CLASSY and TASTEFUL too! ...I rarely feel out of my element, but this has thrown me!! I would love some suggestions!

...Sunday I'll be courtside at the Lakers game. That should be an easier outfit to plan - great jeans and a stellar top!

Thanks for your help ladies!

-Amanda in NY

1 comment:

Michaela said...

Hi Amanda,
How did it go at the Mansion? What did you end up wearing?
Michaela

Powered by J. LaMore