designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, February 15, 2008

NYC Baby




I am counting down the days until I will be in NYC. I can't wait! What woman does not love a city full of fine fashion, trendy restaurants, fabulous bars, and business men. Yes of course I still love my man, but wow it really should be called the city of lust. For me I lust over all the incredible shops.


Amanda, You have to let me know the hot spots in the city. I have two girl friends that live in New York, one that lives in Long Island the other in Manhattan. Restaurants, shops in SOHO, any place that you LOVE!

As of course we all know NYC is the mecca for tredy fashion. The Billy Blues "High Waist Wide Leg" Pant would be a hit in the City. These high waisted wide leg pants really are hot for the business woman. The Billy Blues "High Waist Wide Leg" Pant would also look great with the Miss Me "Silver Satin" Jacket this is a perfect outfit for the office and for happy hour!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore