designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Playboy Mansion Party. . . !

Hi Everyone.. . . I'm back in the groove of things again after taking some time off and being away from all my friends at jlamore.co. I just read that Amanda in NY is going to the Playboy Mansion for a party! WOW!

I've lived in LA for the past ten years and have been dying to go to one of those parties. You must know the right people. They are big events in LA and they get lots of press and celebs who attend. I'll have to look it up and see what kind of party it is. The usually publicize them and lots of them are charity events. Pricey too! I heard you can buy a table at an event for $25,000. Hef and everyone will stop buy your table and make an introduction, etc. Way to go Amanda!

I have been searching the "whats new" on the site and the Susana Monaco Polka Dot dress is very cute. I think you could wear that dress day or night for any occasion. It's definetely sexy and very stylish. (I love all the new stuff by the way Jennifer.)
Please take pictures if you can and let all of us know how it went and what you wore. I'm dying to hear.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore