designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Travels!

Hi Friends!

I feel like I’ve been out of the loop for a while… I’ve been traveling nonstop, including a trip to Vegas for my birthday, a trip to Phoenix for the Super Bowl, and a trip to LA for the Grammy’s! I’m back at home for a while, which feels nice for a change. …I agree with Caitlen’s assessment of the red carpet at the Grammy’s, especially Rihanna in her electric blue dress and Fergie in her long and elegant canary yellow ensemb. Both looked so beautiful in person, but I really loved the “swing” in Rihanna’s skirt – very fun and young!

I have a relaxing trip to Santa Monica coming up this week. I took advantage of J. LaMore’s great sale and picked up a pair of white jeans by Immortality and a second pair of the Cindy Says "Beck" sandals (I bought a pair last summer but practically wore them out)! I also have the Susana Monaco "Bombshell Halter" dress, which will definitely get packed. And I think the new Billy Blues "Pork Chop" shorts are another must for a relaxing, low-key beach trip.

I hope all of the friends are getting through the last bursts of winter. My perfect remedy for winter blues: SPRING SHOPPING. Check out the What's New section for some fun shorts, easy tops, and breezy dresses!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore