designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hello Friends

Hello Everyone!


I am feeling so out of touch with the gang! I had an incredibly crazy January! I was in Key West, Los Angeles, and Paris! I am home now and happy to be back in the swing of things.


Paris was amazing, one of the most beautiful cities I have been to. Our favorite ritual after a long day of site seeing was to stop at one of the local brasserie's for wine, cheese, and of course a french baguette! I wore this Black Halo dress to a dinner cruise on the Seine River. It was so perfect. I felt very chic and parisian!


Glad to be home!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore