designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Welcome, Audra!


Hi, girls! I would like to welcome and introduce an OLD friend of mine- Audra has been one of my best friends since my freshman year in college. (Roll Tide!) We have been through so much together! (I taught her how to take a shot, we lived in the sorority house together) I recommended her to the site because she is one classy, fun-loving, stylish girl. I know you all will love her. Welcome, Audra!!
Amanda K in Miami
PS- I have been out of commission lately because my 18 month old baby threw my wireless mouse across the room and broke it! I haven't had access to a computer in over a week.
PSS- Here is Audra- what a hottie!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore