designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Out of my rut....


Hi everyone! I haven't blogged in a week or two.. I feel myself getting into a rut with being pregnant and having two young kids that keep me going nonstop!! But then I remembered my motto: You have to take care of yourself so that you can take care of others! In my book, taking care of yourself includes getting up every morning and attempting to look great- putting on makeup, wearing cute (but practical) clothes, eating healthy, exercising, etc. I can feel my rut lifting already! It certainly helps to have a site like jlamore.com to refer to regarding style. This is me today wearing a Charlotte Tarantola top (cute and practical) with my new hair (I went back to my roots- dark brown). I feel great!!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore