designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Boutique 9 "Debbie" Pump



My 4-year-old fashionista, Emily, saw these shoes and insists that I get them. That's her on the left acting silly. She has some "shiny black shoes" (patent leather) that she would wear every day if I would let her.(even to the playground) This girl would rather look at a Tiffany jewelry catalog than a toy catalog! I'm in trouble, I know! As soon as she can read, I'll let her write a few blogs... she checks out jlamore.com weekly, and is always saying, "Ooooh, look at that! Let me see the back of that dress!" Anyway, she's got the eye... must have gotten it from her Aunt Jennifer!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore