designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Poleci Gathered Neck Top

Don’t you love when a top is so fantastic, you don’t need any accessories? I am loving this silver gathered neck top by Poleci for that very reason! The rich fabric and the fun sequins give this top the ‘just right’ amount of ooh-la-la!


Obviously this is great for a party, but I’d wear it out any night of the week with a pair of dark jeans to a chic club or restaurant. …When I go out, I want to look great without looking like I’m trying too hard – especially anywhere trendy. A great styled top, with silver silk and a scattering of sequins, is just the way to do that! So sexy!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore