designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Need help with my closet. . . !


I see the reason everyone is going crazy for this Taylor & Hyde dress. It's beautiful and the design is hot, hot, hot. Kalyn is right!

I love it. I have to add that I normally wouldn't reach for this style of mini dress but, I can't take my eyes off it. I can actually see myself wearing it. For me that doesn't happen very often.

I also love the Yoana Baraschi Avengers Knit dress as well. The button detail and the front pockets are great.
I'm getting ready to start a new job and I'm going to need some help with my closet. I can wear great styles and fashionable clothing now and I know jlamore.com has a stylist that all the friends can use (Nice benefit) so I will have to take advantage of that.
As a "Friend" of jlamore.com, I will have to follow the advice of Kalyn and Amanda from New York to change my style and look.
Sarah Dallas, TX

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore