designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, August 03, 2007

Casual Engagement Party


Gorgeous weather! Tonight I have a friend's engagement party to attend. I heard the dress code is casual but I have a feeling people may be dressing up...

Thanks to the J.LaMore lookbook, I have spotted the perfect outfit for the occasion. I will go with the white Madeline Press dress and Boutique 58 pumps. It is SIMPLE to dress this outfit up or down with great jewelry that fits in my handbag.

I can add a casual color boost with an embedded crystal catcher or a large, jumbled catcher pendant.
If people are looking more elegant, I will layer myself in a Golden Girl Necklace and Golden Glimmer Lariat to glitz myself up.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore