designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, August 03, 2007

Beauty Product

My favorite beauty product would have to be MAC Fluidline eyeliner. It's a gel liner that you apply with a brush, and let me say I live by it! I hate pencil and liquid liners now that I have used it for so long. It comes in tons of colors (which I am already collecting) and so far I love them all!!

When it comes to eye make-up such as liner, shadow, and mascara, I love to play around with different colors to match different outfits or pieces. For example, to bring out the color of the stone in the Sky "Greta" Top, a teal liner could do just the trick. A teal/blue liner would be subtle, but noticeable. If you either don't wear liner or you stick to one color, play around with different ones, it's a lot of fun!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore