designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, August 06, 2007

Trick for Longer Legs

I think I've said this before, but wanted to say again how great both the Boutique 9 "Lowan" Pump and the Cindy Says "Beck" Sandal work as a neutral. That bronze color really blends into the skin, acentuating the leg, and ultimately making it look a mile long!!!


I wore the Lowan pump to a dinner the other night with a short green and brown dress - a couple friends mentioned how great my legs looked. Since I haven't been to the gym in weeks, I'm sure it was simply the shoe that gave the allusion of longer gams! Yesterday, I wore the Beck sandal with a little short black jumper - my boyfriend immediately mentioned how long my legs looked. Again, because that bronze color blends into the skin, it subtly seems to add a few inches to the leg line! ...At only 5'5'', I can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore