designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Starbucks Oracle's Wisdom


I guess I'm not as cool as I thought I was :( haha
Personality type: Lame
You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring. Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!" Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks Grande Iced Vanilla Latte.
Also drinks: V8
Can also be found: On the couch at home (This is true! I'm a homebody!)

Did anyone else do this? What did yours say?

Amy

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore