designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Paula Abdul quitting 'Idol'?

Hi Jennifer: I know you're a huge fan of American Idol and it's being reported that Paula Abdul is quiting the show. That's amazing and good, I think?

I have to say that I was never a fan of Paula but I think the show won't be as good without her. She could barely speak or complete a sentence without sputtering or rambling on about nothing and her love fest feelings toward even the worst talent was rather annoying but, . . .that was why you either loved her or not.

Kara DioGuardi is coming back and I have to wonder if Fox just wanted Paula gone and didn't renew her contract. Or, they made a contract offer that was so ridiculous she had to leave. I think they had to pay Simon five times as much as anyone else and they couldn't afford Paula. Either way, Paula is done!

Talk to you later!

Lynn Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore