designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Eighties rock!!!!


Ok. So the topic at the pool today was eighties fashion. So much fun to talk about. Who had Jordache jeans?? I had several designs. Gloria Vanderbilt, Sasson, Calvins, Sergio Valente, and then Guess. Remember the main mall store to get your Guess jeans? One of my friends conveniently remembered "County Seat"!!!!

Ok. What's next? Of course, this was a conversation among thirty/forty somethings that still love fashion. Remember parachute pants? I still have mine. How about Benetton? I still have my rugby. Esprit, Generra. And, the best item to have in one's collection is a great pair of leggings (lace, if one chooses to emulate Madonna). Thank God leggings are back in style.

Let's see. Oh. Ocean Pacific. OP. They still make cute bathing suits. How many of you remember Jams????? I, of course, still have, and wear mine (around the house). Am I missing anything??? Does any other fashion fanatic remember anything else fun? It's so much fun to reminisce.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore