designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, August 17, 2009

Harper's Bazaar takes fashion cues from MJ

I am a fashion magazine junkie.

I recently moved and very reluctantly had to toss a stack of mags that came up to my hip. This is because I eat up all of the articles, ads and editorials in each one I buy. I continually reference fashion magazines and rip out pages to save for later fashion and creative inspiration.

So when a magazine takes it upon themselves to do something fun and interesting with fashion, I love it. Harper's Bazaar did this for their September issue when they put model Agyness Deyn in looks inspired by the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. MJ may have done a lot for the music world, but he also greatly influenced the fashion industry.

You can take a look at the whole editorial here. (They even have a chimp posing as Bubbles!)


[Source: Fashionista]

-Mandy

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore