designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Customer Service

What is good customer service? I have been in customer service for ten years now, and I practice what I preach. Why is J. LaMore so successful? Yes. They have a great location, an artistic store, amazing clothing. But the reality is that the customer service is beyond anything that anyone would expect.

That doesn't mean that you're just nice to everyone that walks into a business, which J. LaMore does. They develop personal relationships with their clients, treat them as if they were friends, and they actually are. I have been shopping at J. LaMore for over ten years and continue to support their success because they deserve it. Madison, WI is not a fashion mecca. But Jennifer and Jim at J. LaMore have the purest hearts, treat me with respect, and are truly happy to see me walk in the door, even if I don't buy anything. That is a business that I want to support and the kind of relationship I want to have at a place that I frequent shopping. I do not go there just to "buy something." I have such a wonderful experience every single time. They are kid friendly, letting my two beautiful children play video games as I shop, and nothing is a burden. Check out J. LaMore. It is an experience, not just a place to spend your money. I love them dearly. Lila (a true friend)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live in Chicago. Always biking up in Madison for IM but never had a chance to stop in store, plan to this yr. When I buy over the net Jennifer has just been amazing!!!
Wish you were in Chicago!!
Thank you, Kat~

Powered by J. LaMore