designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, August 17, 2009

New to the Blog!

Hey everyone! I'm Charlotte and I'm a new blogger on the site. I just graduated from Northwestern this past May, and now I'm working for a local magazine. I live in Lakeview in an apt with 5 other girls! It's a tight squeeze, but we're making it work. The best part? Our open closet policy. I always have something to wear (and lucky for me, a lot of the other girls shop at jlamore.com, too!)

I heard about J. LaMore from a friend, and once I was on the website I became an instant fan. I was lucky enough to have the chance to make a trip up to Madison one weekend. I was able to meet Jennifer and the whole staff of J. LaMore. I see that someone blogged about how great J. LaMore's customer service is, and I couldn't agree more! I've never felt so comfortable and had so much fun shopping in a large boutique.

As for my own style, my fashion idol is Leighton Meester. She always dresses so great and has on such different outfits than the other celebs. I definitely have the Chicago girls style (25 year old Chicago girls for sure have a specific style. You can pick them out anywhere in the crowd! Think skinny jeans and gladiator sandals.) I also have a sophisticated side. I'm very into collecting timeless dresses, like the Susana Monaco "Open Back" Dress. I got this dress right when it came to J. LaMore and I've already had 4 events to wear it to. Many more to come!

I'm excited to start blogging with all the friends on the site. I can't wait to share some of my own stories and talk about the great fashion at J. LaMore.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore