designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Talking with John Littlefield

The "talent" as they're called in the biz is always fun to be around!Here I am having my picture taken with John Littlefield before he goes back to work.

Being a VIP guest of Dave and Katie Simon of Veridian Homes gave me this opportunity to have some fun and chat with John about the show and the house. He's very nice, polite and gracious. The entire day was tons of fun and I cannot thank Dave & Katie enough for their generosity in having Jim and I as guests to this amazing event.

**News Flash** We're also invited to the after party on Thursday where all the cast and crew will be singing and dancing the night away. The show is "a wrap" on Thursday afternoon and then the party time! Don't you just love my show biz lingo?

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore