designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, July 31, 2008

44 lb. Cat!

Did anyone happen to watch Live with Regis and Kelly today???? I was dying over this cat.... 44 pounds!!!! (and adorable of course.) After seeing how funny it was I had to learn more about it so I went to their site, which then led me to the site of the animal shelter that was holding onto the cat for now. "Princess Chunk" or the cats real name, Powder, already has 800+ people wanting to adopt her!! What a lucky kitty! But as I browsed the site, it was sad to see other cats and dogs that no one adopts, or sponsors for that matter.


I was tempted to sponsor a random dog I saw on this site of the animal shelter, but I decided I was going to look online at a local shelter to see if any dogs in my area needed help. I found a page of dogs not being sponsored, so I was quick to sign up and start helping an animal in need! I haven't finalized my donation as there are SO many dogs (and animals) in need, but I'm looking at helping Lola, a female Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix. I have a Jack Russel at home so it'd be nice to know I'm helping out her "family!" I wish I could actually provide a home for an animal, but since that's not an option for me right now I'm happy to know I can help in some way!!

Why not google your local animal shelter and help out today?? Even a one time donation will help! It's making my day better to know I'm helping out a helpless animal!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore