designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, July 14, 2008

Adios Esperanza!

I just got back from a great vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, where I stayed at the very relaxing Esperanza. A week of sun, surf, great food, and even better margaritas was pretty close to paradise! I wanted to share a photo of me in my white cotton Susana Monaco dress (a great swimsuit cover-up) and my Just the 2 of Us flower earrings (which were so light and comfortable and perfect with my floral-print bikini)! Thankfully, I was able to take advantage of some great SALE items just before the trip. There is so much of summer left - don't miss out on these fabulous discounts!!!

Hasta Luego!

P.S. The resort stocked some beautiful Alice & Trixie items in their boutique, including the "Athena" and "Carly" tops. So glad to see them on sale at J. LaMore!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore