designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Style!

Kalyn, you are so right how everyone has their own style! My style looks a little something like this...




Clothes: I'll wear anything from a Polo and Bermuda shorts, to a Sky top and Antik Denim Jeans. I also love love love dresses, and wear them whenever I can! My favorite dress designers are Alice and Trixie, Susana Monaco, Lily Pulitzer, and Rhys Dwfen. J. LaMore is a great one stop shop for all of my favorite clothing items because of the wide selection of styles!



Hair: Thanks to the expert advice of the friends on the J. LaMore blog, I now have a fabulous routine that has made my hair look better than ever! I use Frederick Fekkai shampoo and conditioner, followed by the Ojon Tunu Elastik Hair Taming Mouse. After I blow dry and flat iron, I spritz it with Jonathon Humidity Lock out Shine spray. For the days when I don't wash my hair, I use Ojon Dry Shampoo (It's fabulous!!) I highly recommend all the products I listed, available at sephora.com.



Make-up: I'm a huge fan of Bare Minerals make-up! I use it everyday, and I'm never disappointed. For days at the pool, shopping, or just when I'm lounging around, I simply wear Bare Minerals alone. For days when I need to look a little more done up, I finish off with MAC fluidline black eyeliner and my Dior Diorshow mascara. Unless I'm feeling bored with my look, I usually just wear Avon's Mark Eyeshadow in a simple nude shade.



What's your style friends?



-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore