designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Fourth of July!

I am so excited for the Fourth of July. Growing up, it was a MAJOR holiday in my family, as my grandfather and his two sisters all share a birthday with our great nation! The annual "family reunion" included more food, drink, and fireworks than any one family can probably handle! My best summer memories as a child included this huge party at my Great Uncle Cy's homestead in southern Wisconsin, in a new outfit of red, white, and blue!


Now that I'm in NYC, my plans are quite different. Drinks on the deck and the Macy's Fireworks display are in store for this year's celebration. However, I will still get a new outfit - with, of course, red, white, or blue. I'm still not sure what I'll wear as I host a small cocktail party this Friday, but I just geared up with several simple pieces for easy entertaining on a hot summer night outdoors... Whether it be the navy Billy Blues Marine Roll-Up Cargo, the white Billy Blues Side Slit Pocket Short, Susana Monaco's Poppy String Halter Top in deep red or her High Back Strap Top in bright blue, or just maybe the wonderfully red Susana Monaco Cha Cha Dress, I know I'm set for Friday's festivities! Happy Fourth!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore