designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Summer Sale

I hope everyone is taking advantage of this fabulous J. LaMore Summer Sale! There are so many cute items. My "wish list" is full to the brim! My latest sale items I want (and can actually get because they are affordable!) are the...


Susana Monaco "Biscuit Bubble" Dress $313.00 down to $220.00


Miss Me "Woven Crochet" Top $85.00 down to $60.00


Soul Revival "O-Ring Flower" Top $159.00 down to only $95.00


What great deals!


P.S. Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was a fabulous day and night full of food, fun, and partying! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sad to see the weekend come to an end :(

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore