designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, July 11, 2008

Everyone has "My Look"



We always blog about what celebrities are wearing...but, what about hair and make up?

As friends on J.LaMore we all have are profiles and everyone can see "My look" and "My style". I came across an article about celebrities "looks" and thought I'd share one of my favorite celebrities secrets.

Gwyneth Paltrow....

Style: Whether she's wearing a Ralph Lauren gown or hip huggers and a halter, this trendsetter always looks glamorous. Her top style secret? Confidence.

Hair: For Gwyneth's sleek, smooth look, celebrity hairstylist Oribe uses mousse on her damp hair and blows it straight with a flat brush.

Makeup: To give Gwyneth her glow, makeup artist Scott Barnes uses Shu Uemura's sheer fluid foundation. He plays up her eyes with a neutral shadow and lots of mascara. He applies Nars Color Wash in Pussycat on the apples of her cheeks and along the bone.

Kalyn

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore