designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Thoughtful and Unique Gift

I know there have been several great ideas posted for holiday gifts, and I wanted to add that the jewelry on this site would be a perfect gift for a number of people on my list - and maybe yours too. My girlfriends really appreciate unique items they can't find anywhere else (they're New Yorkers afterall), and I think the earrings by M.A.G. Gems are just that. If you have a friend who really appreciates distinction, you can't go wrong with a pair of earrings from M.A.G., and the different styles are sure to please just about anyone's tastes. I love the ones at left - really unique and yet simple enough for jeans and a tee.

Powered by J. LaMore