designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hi Everyone!

Hi Girls!

Loved reading through all the posts from the weekend and wanted to share the following:
Caitlin - love that you're a fan of Bare Essentuals. I'm a product junkie but couldn't imagine not using a couple of the bare minerals. My favorite product is the bisque powder. For those that need a great concealer, I love, love, love this product.

Amanda K - I recently purchased some new bras and really like La Mere, Natori and Wacoal. All 3 brands offer several very feminine but comfy styles. They're also reasonably priced and got a thumbs up from the hubby.

Last but not least - If you can't get to a showing of Wicked soon then I highly recommend the book. Just finished reading it and loved it.

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

Powered by J. LaMore