designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, November 13, 2006

Thanksgiving

Amanda K, You're outfit sounds adorable. My Thanksgiving will be somewhat untraditional this year - my boyfriend is cooking!! It's just going to be the two of us for dinner, though we'll probably meet friends for after-dinner drinks at a swanky downtown bar later in the night. I need an outfit to match the elegant meal my boyfriend is planning as well as a night of cocktails with friends later... I love both the Stila (at left) and Darcel blouses by Elie Tahari and think either would be perfect for a "romantic" Thanksgiving dinner. :) The chocolate brown is amazing, and one of my favorite colors for Thanksgiving. Both tops are so beautiful, I think I can't go wrong in either one with a great trouser in brown or black.

Powered by J. LaMore