designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thanksgiving

Your girls are really on the ball - I can't even figure out what I'm going to wear tonight!! Yes, I just showered and it's 2:45 in the afternoon! I have a little cocktail party to attend this evening and I'm thinking the outfit I wear tonight can be enhanced a little and work for Thanksgiving as well. Keeping up with the baby, being comfy and looking good can be a challenge sometimes so I love the "Hanna" tops by Tart. They're very flattering and cute, hold their shape and can be worn with jeans, pants, skirts, etc. Tonight I think jeans will work and then a nice pant for Turkey day. It's also a great top for a variety of climates. It will be very cold here tonight but we'll be in LA for Thanksgiving. Anyway, hope ya'll are having a great week!

Powered by J. LaMore