designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lure Dress for Max!

Hi Max: I have solved your problem! Take a look at tonight's "What's New" email and you will see a long evening dress by Lure. As soon as it's ready to go online I will put it in the blog and send you an email too. We shot it yesterday and it became an instant *Model Favorite* by Jessica. It's so beautiful and fits incredibly well. This would work perfect for you. I promise you will look like a movie star who has already won an Oscar! Or at least you will get all the movie star attention.

I know what movie star attention is like as I was in a movie called "
Side Effects" with Katherine Heigl. She was the star and I played a store clerk. Imagine that! Check out the link and you will see me with Katherine Heigl. I'm in the third gallery picture when you go to the page.

Jennifer

Powered by J. LaMore