designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Jeans by Allen B

Hello "Friends!" I am going to a country band tonight with my friends that I went to Key West with. The band is called "Madison County" and they are great. I am wearing this new Indigo jean by Allen B that just arrived at J. LaMore and I LOVE THEM! I am going to tuck them into a pair of Frye boots and a Pink Polkadot top, and of course, . . . my cowboy hat.

Those jeans tucked into these Frye Boots will be a great look. I can't get the Pink Polkadot top in this blog because I ran out of space but I did link it for you so you can click it and see it.

"All my rowdy friends are commin' over tonight. . . . . . " "Billy's got his beer goggles on. . . . "


Powered by J. LaMore