designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, November 24, 2008

Wow Jennifer. . . What a Home Page!

Hi Jennifer: As a loyal follower of jlamore.com, I cannot believe how you find the most beautiful women to represent you and your company. I'm amazed at all the gorgeous women on your website. You continue to amaze me.

The women on your home page are so gorgeous and the woman wearing the Lauren Moshi top she is wearing is outstanding. I can barely see it but being from LA, I knew exactly who it was when I saw it. I love this top and I actually just bought it. As a friend on the site, I didn't know you were going to carry it or I would have bought it from you. Bummer and sorry.

Lauren Moshi is a hugely popular designer right now and her designs are hard to come by. So all you Moshi fans out there who are reading this you should act now because in a few days you won't find your size, even on jlamore.com.

I am going to a "new boyfriend's" Thanksgiving dinner with his family for the first time this Thursday. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous although I have met his family informally before. so, I don't know why I'm nervous but I am. I'm also struggling as to what to wear.

Any help out there is greatly appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Lynn, LA, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore