designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Jenny McCarthy sighting!

Jessica knows the scene in LA, that's for sure. But I suppose as a stylist for J. LaMore she should. Textured dresses are all over the place lately and I'm looking for a dress for an upcoming party. I love the Yoana Baraschi dress Jessica has picked.

Hey everyone. I was having lunch at an LA bistro yesterday and saw Jenny McCarthy leaving as I was walking in. I have to say that when you see some people on TV or in the movies you think they're beautiful and flawless.

But Jenny McCarthy is absolutely stunning in "real life." Even in jeans, a t-shirt, and a ball cap she is gorgeous. . . . I think I hate her! I love her new hair style by the way.

Lynn LA, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore