designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Language "Chiffon Overlay Tunic" Top... or Dress!!

I love love love this top worn as a dress! If you're not too tall you can pull this off! I'd recommend getting a size up (or maybe even two sizes up) than what you would normally wear so that it's a little longer (I usually wear a S or a M but the L still fit cute and the length is perfect!!)

I love it matched with the Boutique 9 "Tunika Black" Pump! The gold heels match the gold accents on this tunic perfectly. I also love it paired with flat boots, even something as simple as Uggs, for a comfy look.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore