designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday is My Favorite Day of the Year

So, I hear that Jennifer sent an email concerning the Black Friday Sale and I absolutely hope that this dress is included in the sale. I simply adore it because it gives off a northern feel, like I would want to wear it in a lodge after a ski trip. Also, I just noticed the 25% off everything coupon you guys at jlamore.com have posted. Very cool!

However, speaking of Black Friday, I tend to notice that crazy shoppers can result in injuries and a hectic mess. Good thing I will not have to worry about that hassle with the great sale on the website.


Clare London, UK

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore