designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Welcome to jlamore.com!

I am originally from Madison, WI, and fell instantly in love with J. LaMore when it first opened. I've been living in New York City for the past five years and still one of J. LaMore's biggest fans. The merchandise and customer service are fantastic, as is the new website!

With all of the shopping options in New York - Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York, and all of the fashionable boutiques in Soho - I still find myself stocking up on great merchandise at J. Lamore! Kudos to everyone behind this store and the new site!

As a shopping friend, I hope to introduce other people to this great gem in Madison...

Powered by J. LaMore