designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bachelorette in Red Peep-Toe Pumps

…So last night I was “catching up” on some TV programs saved on my DVR. Although I hate to admit it, I am hooked on the The Bachelor and had to watch Monday’s episode. I LOVE watching the bachelorettes; and for me, part of the fun is scrutinizing their hair, make-up, and outfits! After careful observation (i.e. a couple rewinds) I’m almost certain one of the bachelorettes was wearing the red patent leather Steven “Lalo” pumps on her date with the bachelor in Rome. She looked very chic in a black and white dress and these great red shoes. In case anybody has the episode still saved on their DVR or TiVo, watch for the shoes on Jennifer, from Florida!

See all products by: Steven

Powered by J. LaMore