designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, September 15, 2006

MAG Gems

We have all made jewelry at one point or another in our life. Remember the pasta necklaces we brought home to mom on MothersDay, or the necklaces made out of braided wood violets that we created in the springtime? We, I never stopped making jewelry, and MAG Gems are the result of my never growing up.

I decided at some point along the way that I could create jewelry more easily than I could find what I wanted searching through store fronts and catalogs. It’s thrilling to create a jewelry piece out of a random collection of semi-precious stones and metal. When I decide to introduce MAG Gems to the world, I just wanted create something beautiful that other people would love and enjoy.

I marvel that most of the time I end up with a design that I did not anticipate. The stones truly dictate where the design goes and MAG Gems just follows along.


Powered by J. LaMore